Graffiti Games and Mega Cat Studios have announced that their Run, Gun, and Eat RPG shooter Bite The Bullet will be releasing on Switch and other platforms on August 13th. It will be available to purchase digitally via the Nintendo eShop and will be priced at $14.99.
You can check out a trailer for Bite The Bullet below as well as additional information about the game.
About Bite The Bullet
In this gluttonous title from Mega Cat Studios and Graffiti Games, you are brought to a world where every enemy is edible, and what you eat and how much you eat drives everything from your waistline to branching skill trees to weapon crafting. Shoot fast. Eat big. Satisfy your appetite for destruction and keep an eye out for guest appearances (will be revealed at launch).
Key Features Include
- Devour enemies to powerup Chewy/Chewella, weapons, and abilities.
- Chow down on everything – enemies, walls, even bullets.
- Play solo or with a friend in local co-op.
- Four character classes (Carnivore, Herbivore, Omnivore, and Robovore – which means eating metal) that have their own unique abilities and perks.
- Gorge on 50 levels.
- Character customizations with a deep, branching skill tree.
- Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers such as Spicy Critter Cannons.
- Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies.
- Eat enemies to energize skills and special attacks.
- Use a highly advanced shield for protection from oncoming fire or knock enemies away.
- Earn action hero bandanas by fully completing each world.
- Chew carefully – every enemy has its own nutritional information, and a body type will change based on the types of enemies consumed.
- Transform into the powerful Zombro form and smash enemies into bite-sized bits.
Source: Vim Global PR
This post was written by Mike Scorpio