Move over Brawlout and Brawlhalla, there’s a new brawler in town. During the Indie World Showcase aired earlier today, we got a look at an all-new brawling platformer game. Bounty Battle features 20 popular indie heroes from games like Dead Cells, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, and Guacamelee, who will all be battling it out in 2D Multiplayer fun. Bounty Battle will be releasing on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC sometime in Summer 2020. There will also be a physical signature edition available to pre-order right now at the Signature Edition Store.
We have a trailer for Bounty Battle and the official Press Release below.
Bounty Battle Trailer Featured in Nintendo 2020 Showcase!
Manchester, UK, March 17th, 2020 — As long as there have been heroes, villains, and fighters the question, ‘Who do you think would win in a fight?’ has been on the tips of people’s tongues. Thanks to Bounty Battle, fans can now answer that question in the ultimate indie brawler showdown! Merge Games, along with France based developers Dark Screen Games, are delighted to announce that Bounty Battle, the 1-4 player beat-’em-up with characters from all over the Indie World, is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this Summer.
During their showcase on March 17th, Nintendo highlighted some of the best indie titles coming to Nintendo Switch with Bounty Battle included in the mix!
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game – a new 2D fighter, where you can pit your favorite Indie heroes against one another. Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee!, Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Owlboy, and more battle it out in this fighter frenzy. Bounty Battle features over 25 fighters from over 20 different indie games and each fighter comes with their own Minion companion and unique abilities. Battle across levels inspired from the fighters’ native game worlds with up to 3 other players.
Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games:
Guacamelee! Darkest Dungeon Dead Cells Awesomenauts Nuclear Throne Owlboy Axiom Verge SteamWorld Dig Oddmar Jotun Battle Chasers Nightwar Death’s Gambit EITR Super Comboman Pankapu Flinthook Doko Roko Tower of Samsara Blubber Busters Ruin of the Reckless The Bug Butcher Blocks that Matter
- A host of game modes including a Story Mode, Couch Multiplayer, Practise and Tutorial to discover your style
- Over 20 characters from your favorite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- Over 10 arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple color and palette swap options to fight in style!
Add Bounty Battle to your Steam wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/860900/Bounty_Battle/
Bounty Battle is also getting the Signature Edition Treatment!
The ultimate indie fighting game, Bounty Battle, is now available to pre-order direct from the Signature Edition store.
Available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, the Signature Edition of Bounty Battle includes:
- Region free copy of Bounty Battle on the console of your choice.
- Four limited edition enamel pins featuring Bounty Battle fighters: Atlas, Lazarus, Lilith and Tyran.
- Numbered collector’s certificate, printed with the developers’ signatures.
- 34-page booklet detailing the combatants featured in Bounty Battle.
- Sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert.
- Outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork.
Standard physical versions are also available. For more information visit the Signature Edition Store.
Source: Evolve PR
Categorised in: Nintendo
This post was written by Mike Scorpio