Indie game developer Area 35 he announced a whole bundle of news for their game Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble. First up, is Area 35 has teamed up with Chucklefish to bring free DLC to Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble in the form of Ceaser’s Rescue. Our good boy Ceaser has got himself in a bit of a pickle and has wound up in the world of Tiny Metal.
Paid DLC is also on the way and will continue on from the main campaign as Act 8. The DLC is titled Will Of The Shogun and will cost $3.99. The last piece of news is that Area 35 is also teaming up with Limited Run Games to release both Tiny Metal, Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble, Ceaser’s Rescue DLC and Will Of The Shogun DLC into one tidy package known as Tiny Metal: Ultimate. Two editions will be available: Standard and Limited. Both editions will include all content but the Limited Edition will also come with a physical OST on disk.
We have the full official announcement and details below:
TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE
New FREE & PAID DLC!Coming to Nintendo Switch and PCGet ready commanders – we have THREE massive announcements today, all from the world of TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE, including 2 brand new DLC (one of which features a very good boy!!) and a special team-up with Limited Run Games.
Caesar’s Rescue – Free DLCWargroove’s very own doggy Commander Caesar, bounds and barks his way into the world of TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE as part of a FREE-to-download campaign DLC, made possible by a special collaboration with UK-based indie developer Chucklefish.
- Play through a new campaign as you work with best boy Caesar to save the world help deliver him safely back home to the Kingdom of Cherrystone.
- Caesar brings a brand-new visual style to the characters of TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE as pixilation spreads across the world.
- DLC Campaign Special Rule: Players will be given an initial set of units which will be used throughout all FIVE DLC chapters and must use survivalist tactics to ensure as many units as possible make it through to the end. But don’t worry, Caesar’s mere presence is enough to inspire and guide troops through the toughest battles!
TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE – Caesar’s Rescue DLC will launch on Nintendo Switch via eShop, and PC via Steam for FREE.
Will of the Shogun – Paid DLC: US$3.99
Will of the Shogun DLC continues the TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE story in the form of Act 8, the next chapter of the main core TINY METAL: FMR campaign.
In addition to a brand new Act, comes Legendary Battles which bring an additional host of Skirmish maps as well as a more challenging ‘Legendary’ difficulty mode.
- Will of the Shogun adds a whole new chapter to the main campaign and continues the story of TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE.
- Legendary Battles introduces an intense Legendary difficulty as well as additional Skirmish maps.
TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE – Will of the Shogun will launch on Nintendo Switch via eShop, and PC via Steam for $3.99 USD.
TINY METAL: ULTIMATE – Physical Edition
Area 35 has partnered with Limited Run Games to release the original TINY METAL + TINY METAL: Full Metal Rumble + Caesar’s Rescue + Will of the Shogun as a physical release on Nintendo Switch!
TINY METAL: ULTIMATE will be available in both Standard and Limited editions. Whilst the Standard Edition will be bursting at the cart with content – two whole games plus two expansive pieces of DLC – the Limited Edition will also include a physical OST from TINY METAL, TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE and DLC!
TINY METAL: ULTIMATE for Nintendo Switch via Limited Run will be available to pre-order from March 13 for two weeks via the Limited Run website.
Source: TinyMetal PRTags: Area 35, Chucklefish, Limited Run Games, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Tiny Metal, Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble, videogames, Wargroove
This post was written by Mike Scorpio