Get your fishing rods out! A new Fishing Tourney is now live in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. All you gotta do is head to Saltwater Shores and meetup with Chip! New fish, Black-Cat furniture and clothing, and an entire trove of other rewards await you until May 28th! Catch the details below:
Tags: animal crossing, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Fishing Tourney, Mobile, news, Nintendo Mobile
Chip has come to Saltwater Shores!
Catch a bunch of tourney fish, and give them to Chip. Depending on the amount and total size of the fish you give him, you can get an in-game trophy and other prizes like the event material pitchplume! This material is used to clear seasonal event goals.
From 5/24/19 at 6:00 a.m. to 5/29/19 at 5:59 a.m.
Note: You can receive your trophy when the Fishing Tourney ends.
From 5/29/19 at 6:00 a.m. to 5/30/19 at 5:59 a.m.
· If you collect your trophy during the pickup period, a pickup message will be displayed.
· You can collect your trophy from your mailbox after the pickup period ends.
Great news for campers who love fishing! After you get the gold fish trophy, there will be more prizes lined up. This time it’s the black-cat costume, reissue material, and reissue material map!
Go for the gold, and beyond!
Catch two fish at once with the golden rod!
If you rent the golden rod from Chip, you’ll catch two tourney fish each time, so long as tourney fish are available to be caught.
Talk to Chip if you want to land more tourney fish!
· You can rent the golden rod after you catch your first tourney fish. After giving the fish to Chip, speak to him again and he will ask if you’d like to rent it.
· Leaf Tickets are required to rent the golden rod.
You can catch many tourney fish at once by using tourney throw nets!
· All tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets may only be used during a fishing tourney.
· The fish you can catch with tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets will change depending on the fishing tourney.
· The tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets you have in your inventory will stay in your inventory at the end of the fishing tourney, and will be made available again once the next fishing tourney has begun.
For more information about helpful tools, check the How to Play page.
To celebrate the beginning of Fishing Tourney #14: Monochromatic Cat, you can now purchase a Fishing Tourney Support Pack!
This pack includes one tourney throw net and one lg. tourney throw net! Check here for details!
This post was written by Switch Nindies