Nintendo America have launched a new website all about the happy green dinosaur’s newest adventure. The Yoshi’s Crafted World teaser site is now live and contains information and media about the upcoming game. We have an overview and a list of features below.
Get crafty with Yoshi in a brand-new adventure
Jump into an all-new Yoshi adventure in a world made of everyday objects—like boxes and paper cups! As Yoshi, you’ll leap up high, gulp down enemies, and set out on a treasure hunt to find all the different collectibles. On the flip side, stages can be played backwards, providing new perspectives to explore and new ways to locate some of the more craftily hidden items!
- Explore each stage, then head over to the flip side to make your way through the stage backwards!
- Overcome enemies and obstacles like Zombie Guys, Skelesaurus, Ukikim, and Monty Moles.
- Seek out hidden collectibles like flowers, coins, and Poochy Pups.
- Pass a Joy-Con™ controller to a friend to team up as fellow Yoshis.
- Mellow mode gives Yoshi wings for a breezier experience—perfect for younger players!
- For extra protection, suit up Yoshi in one of the handicraft costumes you can unlock in-game.
Yoshi’s Crafted World will be launching on March 29. If you would like to see videos and screenshots of the game, be sure to check out the Yoshi’s Crafted World website here.