Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 2.0.0 has now arrived and with it, a couple of new changes. Spirit board can now be played in co-op mode with others. Piranha Plant is now available as a playable character and some extra tweaks and fixes have also been made, which can be seen right here:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 2.0.0: [Released 1/29/19]
- You can now play Spirit Board with up to four players.
- Select the spirit you want to challenge on the Spirit Board, and then go to Party → Fighter to select the number of people who will play. When playing with multiple people, you will lose the battle if any player is KO’d.
- The following spirits will now appear in the Shop.
- Partner Pikachu
- Partner Eevee
- Dice Block
- River Survival
- Golden Dash Mushroom
- We adjusted the calculation for Global Smash Power.
- Added the DLC fighter Piranha Plant.
- Piranha Plant will become available for purchase as DLC at a later date.
- Pressing both jump buttons at the same time will now cause you to short hop.
- Fixed the issue where the KO score included your teammates’ KOs when Team Attack was On.
- Game-balance adjustments.
- Various gameplay fixes.
- Specific fighter adjustments are detailed here.
This post was written by Switch Nindies