Earlier this week, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was on the receiving end of a pre-launch update and aside from new Spirits, it wasn’t quite clear what else the update consisted of, until now. As well as new Spirits, presents can be received, DLC is supported and Adventure Mode now has a hard difficulty.
For even more details, here are full patch notes for your reading leisure:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 1.1.0: [Released 12/07/18]
- Added a Hard difficulty to Adventure mode.
- Online now includes Quickplay, Battle Arenas, Spectate, and Background Matchmaking.
- Global Smash Power will now be displayed.
- Note that the above requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Game Data Adjustments:
- The ability to receive spirit event data has been added.
- The ability to receive presents has been added.
- The special bonus for the Fighters Pass, Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Rex’s Mii Fighter costume (Swordfighter type), has been added.
- Game balance adjustments.
- Various gameplay fixes.
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, patch notes, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
This post was written by Jack Longman