Once again, there are big happenings going on as far as Pokémon GO is concerned as it has just been revealed that Sinnoh region Pokémon, will be making their way to the app and they’re not the only new additions in the works.
From Pokémon Migration to Pokémon Effectiveness in battle, there are some big goings on and the full details can be seen right here:
Changes to Pokémon Migration and Behavior:
As you explore the world of Pokémon GO, the following changes will affect the Pokémon that appear around you:
- Moving forward, the weather feature will have a reduced effect on the rate at which Pokémon appear.
- As you explore a given area, you will notice that a greater variety of Pokémon species will appear over time and at different rates.
- Certain areas, such as parks and nature reserves, will now contain more varied Pokémon species.
Changes to Pokémon Effectiveness in Battle:
The in-game battle mechanics are being rebalanced. You may notice some of the following changes in the coming weeks:
- CP values will be adjusted going forward to improve game balance.
- HP values will be adjusted to close the gap between Pokémon with high and low HP.
- Pokémon Defense and Stamina values will be rebalanced, allowing Pokémon with high defensive stats to be valuable by outlasting opponents in battle rather than these Pokémon merely taking too long to defeat.
- Defense values have also been slightly reduced for most Pokémon. Changes like these will help narrow the gap between Pokémon with the highest defensive stats and other Pokémon.
In association to this news, the following trailer has also been shared:
Source: pokemon.comTags: news, Pokémon, Pokémon GO, Sinnoh Pokémon
This post was written by Solid Jack