Gamescom 2018 is in full swing this week and among the many games that are playable there, the Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit also had its own demonstration model. The folks over at Kotaku had the privilege to get hands-on with the new Labo kit and have shared some new details about it.
- Players can explore a large area that is sectioned into themed zones in Adventure Mode. You can switch between controlling a car, a plan and submarine (where there is water).
- The world is large but not to the extent of Breath of the Wild. It is more on par with the likes of Wii Sports Resort.
- The themed zones are based on real life settings. There are city zones, meadows, deserts, etc.
- The in-game chararcter is an androgynous crash test dummy.
- There is a multiplayer mode that features car racing and a battle mode.
- Each vehicle has a type of armament. The Plane fires missiles, the Submarine uses torpedos and the car has… bombs?!
If you would like to see some gameplay footage of the Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit, you can find some over at the Kotaku website. Feel free to check out the first look video in one of our previous articles.
Source: KotakuTags: Gaming, Kotaku, Nintendo, Nintendo Labo, Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit, Nintendo Switch, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio