Once again a new and extensive update has become available for Fire Emblem Heroes, and now, as per usual, the entire patch notes and update changes can be seen below:
What’s in Store for the 2.6.0 Update:
New Feature: Hero Accessories:
Accessories for Heroes’ mini units have been added! These accessories can be seen by other players in the Arena, so you can customize the look of your Heroes and show them off.
Accessories are planned to be available through events, quests, and more.
*Note: Accessories will not alter a Hero’s stats or skills.
Weapon Skills and the Weapon Refinery:
The following Heroes will be able to learn these new character-specific weapon skills at 5★:
- Breath of Fog – Heroes who can learn this skill: Tiki: Dragon Scion & Tiki: Naga’s Voice
*Note: Note: Breath of Fog can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after it has been obtained.
To learn weapon skills, tap Learn Skills in the Ally Growth menu.
The following weapon skills can now be strengthened with Arena Medals and Divine Dew for added effects:
- Aura– Heroes who can learn this skill: Linde: Light Mage
- Excalibur– Heroes who can learn this skill: Merric: Wind Mage
*Notes: To access the Weapon Refinery, after clearing Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story, you must clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
Allies Menu Adjustment and Expansion:
Starting in version 2.6.0, each function in the Allies menu has been separated into related categories.
- Menu options like Level Up, Learn Skills, and other options related to strengthening Heroes will be located in Ally Growth.
- Menu options related to changing skills, seals, and accessories will be located in Change Equipment.
- Ally Support and other options related to bonds with allies will be located in Interact with Allies.
Additionally, Catalog of Heroes and Hero Merit List, which were previously under Misc., will now be located in Interact with Allies.
An Auto-Learn function has been added and is located in Learn Skills.
The Auto-Learn function allows Heroes to use their accumulated SP to automatically learn available skills. If the Hero doesn’t have enough SP to learn all the skills available to them, skills that fill empty slots will be learned first. If a skill slot already has a skill equipped, a new skill for that slot will not be learned or equipped through Auto-Learn. To learn a new skill through Auto-Learn, any skill in the target slot must be unequipped in Equip Skills.
There are now eight types of favorite marks to use for your Heroes.
In the top left of menus where you select allies, if you tap the favorite mark (heart icon), you can reorder your Heroes based on the mark you choose. (Sorting simply by favorite will no longer be possible.)
Heroes can now be sorted by accessory.
Arena Assault Scoring Changes:
The way scoring works in Arena Assault is changing.
If Legendary Heroes or Heroes with blessings that match the season are deployed, the score will increase by 1 for each Hero.
- This change will take effect on 6/12/2018 12:00 a.m. (PT)
- This change will not affect the strength of enemy units in Arena Assault.
- If Heroes are defeated during battle, the bonus from their blessing will still be counted.
To coincide with this change, the season starting on 6/12/2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) will offer slightly more Hero Feathers for Rank Rewards.
Easier Shards and SP:
To make strengthening your Heroes easier, the following changes have been made:
- The amount of SP gained from leveling up has been increased.
- The amount of shards earned in the Training Tower has been increased.
Home Screen Labels:
To make the function of each option clearer, labels have been added. This way the Home screen will be easier to understand for new players.
- When logging in, the speed at which the Notifications are displayed has been increased.
- If the results of an event have not been viewed, there will be a ! icon displayed on the corresponding event.
- Future Grand Conquests will indicate the points earned for an area after battle.
- The weapon-type icon will be displayed for bonus allies in the Arena and Tempest Trials.
- For summoning events that begin after the update, the colors of the featured Heroes’ summoning stones will be displayed.
- A problem with the skill Spd Feint has been fixed. Heroes with Feint-type skills equipped can now use Rally skills on Heroes that have already had their stats boosted by other skills. Additionally, Heroes with Feint-type skills can have Rally skills used on them even if their stats have already been boosted. (Stat boosts from Rally skills will not stack, and each stat will have a limit on how much it can be boosted.)