After having become available yesterday, a new update is out now for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and it is a big one! From dressing up your animal friends, to making friends by sending tunes, there’s a lot going on, so here are the complete patch notes for you to look through:
What’s in Store for the 1.2.0 Update:
Changing Animal Outfits:
- You can now change the outfits of visiting animals! To get started, just talk to one of the animals at your campsite.
- You can only change an animal’s outfit once he or she has reached a certain Friendship Level.
- Some clothing items may not be available to use with all animals.
- You can now place multiple rugs in your campsite at once!
- You can now play the Brake Tapper game at OK Motors! Line up the pictures correctly to earn caps, which you can then exchange for in-game prizes.
Send a Tune:
- There’s a fun new way to add nearby players as friends! You can now use your smart device to send a tune to another player. When the other player receives the tune and accepts your friend request, the two of you will become in-game friends! ♪
- To try it, tap More, Friends, Add Friend, and then Send a Tune.
- A compatible smart device is required.
- Both players must be in the same physical location with their devices to use this feature.
Help with Shovelstrike Quarry:
- You can now ask multiple friends for help at once in Shovelstrike Quarry.
- You can ask up to 10 friends for help at once.
- We have updated some of the game’s text.