January 19, 2018 7:28 am Leave your thoughts
Both the new DLC and new update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 have arrived. Here’s what’s new:
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: Monolith Soft, Nintendo Switch, patch notes, Xenoblade Chronicles 2
This post was written by Solid Jack