Nintendo said a new update would be out before the end of the year and they have delivered! For a quick run-through of who’s been added (the new Fighter is Dr. Coyle,) and what’s been changed, we offer the following patch notes:
- New fighter “Dr. Coyle” is now available. Play the Grand Prix at LV6 or higher as someone other than Dr. Coyle and see what happens…
- New ARM “Lokjaw” added.
- New ARM “Parabola” added.
- New ARM “Brrchuk” added.
- New stage [NAME REDACTED]
- For Grand Prix LV6 and lower, the computer will now get stronger as you get deeper into the Grand Prix.
- For Grand Prix LV7, the computer will start out strong right from the first match, as usual.
- You can now view stats from previous Party Crash events in “Stats.” Added new badges related to Dr. Coyle.
- Fixed issue in online play where the healing area created by HP Juice would sometimes shift position.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows:
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: Arms, Dr. Coyle, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, patch notes
This post was written by Jack Longman