As of today, a new update for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, is now available and this time it focuses on Gameplay Tips, so as to better explain some of the harder aspects of Mario + Rabbids. A breakdown of the patch notes can be seen here:
MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE version 1.5.447393:
- Loading Tips: While players are getting ready for their next Battle during a Loading Screen, they will now be able to scroll between different Tips providing advice and details about the game based on its current progression.
- Rework the Preparation Phase: Players will now have direct access to Battle HQ during the preparation phase. Of course, players can still jump directly to the heat of the Battle. But why not take some time upgrading their heroes to try out some of the Tips read during the Loading?
- Game Over Tips: Every time a Battle is lost, the game will now provide Pro Tips to help Players succeed on the next try. Tips are tailored for battles to offer the most relevant advice when needed.
- Battles Balancing: Two battles are now easier as they represented a difficulty spike in the overall difficulty curve:
- World 2-2 Battle 1: UNDERGARMENT GULCH
- World 2-4 Battle 1: SQUARE ONE
- Various Bug Fixes.