If you’re a skilled ARMS fighter, brace yourself for a battle against an Interloper. The latest update is out now and we well as adding Badges and Recent Replays, more nerfing is to be had and an Interloper who is looking to fight anyone he deems of fighting in the Grand Prix, provided you have good results and are playing in a Difficulty of 4 or more. As always, the full patch notes can be seen right here:
- Added new “Badge” feature.
- Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
- Wear your favorite badge and show it off to your opponent.
- Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
- Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
- Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
- Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
- During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
- During replay playback, + – buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
- Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
- Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
- Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
- We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows:
As well as patch notes though, we also have a quick tour video of the new update in affect, thanks to GameXplain, which you can see right here:
This post was written by Solid Jack