Welcome to Nifty Nindies, our bitesize feature for Miketendo64 where we catch up with an indie developer/publisher/publicist to briefly go over an upcoming Nindie title that Switch owners can look forwards to.
In continuation of the series, here’s NEMCO’s responses to our 5 Nifty Nindies questions for the soon to release Revenant Saga:
- What is it? Revenant Saga.
- Who is behind it? It’s developed by Exe Create and published by KEMCO.
- What is it about? After being turned into an immortal being known as a “Revenant” and learning of the existence of a demon within him, Albert sets out on a journey to make the person who did this to him pay with their very life. However, as he runs into others along the way dealing with their own figurative demons, what is the answer he finds…? Boasting a story that blurs the lines between good and evil, and plenty of content to go around, this is one title not to be missed! This includes a variety of unique subquests, in-battle transformation systems, as well as a weapon forging system allowing players to make entirely unique weapons as they battle in turn-based battles with 3D animation!
- When can we hope to see it in the eShop? 19th of October, 2017.
- How much will it cost? $12.99 EUR. (*Prices for other Countries & Regions will vary.)
For more on Revenant Saga, we highly recommended checking out the trailer we’ve included for you right here:
And for more Nifty Nindies, why not click on the link below to check out our previous instalments: