Welcome to Nifty Nindies, our bitesize feature for Miketendo64 where we catch up with an indie developer/publisher/publicist to briefly go over an upcoming Nindie title that Switch owners can look forwards to.
In continuation of the series, here’s Rebellion’s responses to our 5 Nifty Nindies questions for the soon to release Rogue Trooper Redux:
- What is it? Rogue Trooper Redux.
- Who is behind it? It’s developed by TickTock Games and published by Rebellion.
- What is it about? A pioneering tactical shooter and landmark comic book adaptation, Rogue Trooper® is back, remastered and revitalised in true high definition. Experience acclaimed combat and explosive third person action in this BAFTA-nominated tale of betrayal and revenge at the far reaches of the galaxy. You are the last Genetic Infantryman (GI). Bred for war and betrayed by your superiors at the Quartz Zone massacre, you stalk the battlefield as a one-man squad, carrying the sentient biochips of three fallen soldiers in your rifle, pack and helmet. Your mission? Fight your way across the chemical-blasted wastes of Nu-Earth – a planet ravaged by an endless apocalyptic war – in search of the Traitor General… and payback!
- When can we hope to see it in the eShop? October 17, 2017.
- How much will it cost? $24.99 USD for Nintendo Switch (*Prices for other Countries & Regions will vary.)
For more on Rogue Trooper Redux, we highly recommended checking out the trailer we’ve included for you right here:
And for more Nifty Nindies, why not click on the link below to check out our previous instalments:
This post was written by Solid Jack