If you were not yet aware, a new update has spring punched its way to ARMS and yes, it features Lola Pop and we’ve got all the details regarding what’s new, what’s changed and what’s right here:
* * * * *
- New fighter Lola Pop can now be selected.
- New ARM Funchuk added.
- New ARM Biffler added.
- New ARM Clapback added.
- New stage Via Dolce added.
- Customize Controls menu added.
- This allows you to freely customize button mappings.
- Access by pressing X on the fighter select screen, or from the pause menu in battle.
- Condition for unlocking Ranked Match has changed from clearing Grand Prix on Level 4 to clearing Grand Prix on Level 1.
- Stun charge attacks will now immobilize fighters for longer.
- Fire charge attack damage has been reduced by 10.
- After landing a hit on an armored opponent, there will now be a momentary delay before the ARM starts to retract.
- In modes with multiple opponents, removed function where the targeted opponent would automatically switch to another opponent when the targeted opponent was knocked down.
- Fixed issue where bomb blasts would not knock down players during their rush attack.
- Fixed issue where bomb blasts could not be guarded when playing 1-punch KO.
- Fixed issue where, under certain conditions, after connecting a wind type rush attack follow up attacks would be impossible.
- Fixed issue where even in the process of shooting an ARM it was possible to charge-up when on a trampoline.
- Fixed issue in Hedlok Scramble where if a communication error occurred at a specific time it would become impossible to grab the Hedlok powerup.
- Fixed issue where fighters would sometimes go out of bounds during fights against Hedlok.
- Adjusted some fighters and ARMS as detailed below:
* * * * *