A Listing for Raw Fury’s Kingdom: New Lands has appeared on the Nintendo Switch eShop and brings with it a nice long overview, price and release date. The games aims to release on September 14th and comes with a price of £13.49 (€13.99-€14.99 approx). The game was announced to come to the Switch during the first Nindies Showcase earlier in the year. Here is the overview for Kingdom: New Lands.
Tales spread of far off isles with mysteries waiting to be discovered. Rulers will need all the strength of their subjects to sail away and find new kingdoms in these New Lands.
Kingdom: New Lands builds upon the award-winning gameplay and mystery of Kingdom by introducing an abundance of new content to the IGF-nominated title while maintaining the simplicity and depth that legions of monarchs have come to experience and enjoy. Travel to the New Lands and welcome the deluge of new mounts, merchants, and vagrants that call these isles home, but be wary of the new obstacles that threaten your arrival — for not just the greedy creatures block your way but even the environment itself can defeat you.
Kingdom: New Lands asks you to puzzle things out on your own. You’ll come across items, NPCs, and mysterious statues to help you but you’ll have to figure out just how exactly they’ll aide you in building and defending your Kingdom.
Kingdom: New Land features:
● One ruler, their horse, and a bag of coins
● Greedy creatures trying to take your coins and crown every night (stop them!)
● Loyal subjects who will help build, attack and defend your Kingdom
● Multiple upgrades for your homestead, different unit types to attack and defend, and secrets littered throughout the land
● Beautiful soundtrack that has received two honorable mentions from the Independent Games Festival
Be brave, ruler, and fight to the bitter end, lest these New Lands conquer you instead.
If you would like to know more about Kingdom: New Lands and the Publisher Raw Fury, feel free to check out our interview with them here.
Source: Switch eShop