Great news guys! No longer will you have to wait for Version 1.5.0 of Fire Emblem Heroes to drop as the new update is available now for iOS and Android devices!
But not only does it come with everything previously stated, which we’ll be sharing details about below, but in light of the update release, a notification has been sent out in-game that 2 Orbs will be given out every day from the 6th of July, until the 20th of July. Now here are those details:
* * * * *
Chain Challenge and Squad Assault:
Chain Challenge and Squad Assault will be added to Story Maps. Both modes challenge you to play a series of maps.
Clear Chain Challenge on Normal and Hard to earn Hero Feathers, and clear on Lunatic to earn Orbs.
Squad Assault is a very difficult mode where Heroes will be captured by the enemy after completing a map. Once captured, they cannot be deployed again until the challenge ends. Clear this mode to earn Sacred Seals and Orbs!
We plan to expand both Chain Challenge and Squad Assault as new story maps are added.
1) EXP earned from defeating enemies with a gap in level compared to your Heroes will be increased.
The EXP limit for defeating weaker enemies is less severe, while the EXP bonus for defeating stronger enemies has increased.
2) EXP for healing with a staff will increase.
3) For 5★ Heroes, expect more EXP for defeating higher-level enemies than before.
Improvements to Tempest Trials:
1) When retrying a stage, injured enemies’ HP will not regenerate while defeated enemies will stay defeated.
If an enemy’s HP is high, just as in ver. 1.4.0, their HP will decrease for the next challenge. (When determining whether to retain a wounded enemy’s HP value or decrease their HP, the game will use whichever value is lower.)
2) Scores for Normal and Hard have been adjusted. The new base scores are shown below:
Lunatic: 40 points (no change)
Hard: 35 points
Normal: 30 points
New Hero Sorting Options:
More functionality to sort your allies has been added. Now, up to three sort conditions can be used simultaneously to sort your Heroes.
Info Added to Summoning Screen:
The time remaining for a summoning event will now be displayed on the summoning screen. Also, a link to More Info has been added, so you have quick access to the details of each Summoning Focus.
Purchases Made Easier:
A Complete Purchase button has been added to the Purchase Orbs screen to complete purchases that are interrupted by connection errors. Also, if a purchase fails during a summon, you can use Complete Purchase and will no longer need to relaunch the app.
Barracks Get Bigger:
The upper limit for the barracks has increased from 500 to 1,000 allies. (Orbs are required to expand the barracks.)
- In Settings, you can now set Show Danger Area to On if you would like it automatically activated at the beginning of a map.
- When there are special conditions for a battle, the winning conditions will now be displayed in the battle’s system menu.
- In the Arena when checking rewards, Tier rewards will display first.
- On the friend-deletion screen, the time of your friend’s last log-in will now be displayed.
- On the rewards screen, information about Sacred Seals will display when tapped.
- On Android devices, the app will use less battery in sleep mode.
- On iOS devices, issues with sound have been fixed.
* * * * *
So don’t delay and download that awesome update today! Your Heroes are not done fighting yet!
Source: Fire Emblem Heroes (Mobile Application)Tags: Fire Emblem Heroes, intelligent systems, Nintendo Mobile, update
This post was written by Jack Longman