Following the release of a new update for all versions of Has-Been Heroes,
* * * * *
Version 1.0.3 Change Log:
- Added information about the heroes to the Heroes menu.
- Added more spell effects (visual.)
- Gameplay: Herald of Gales boss melee hits from 6 to 5 and Max Stamina from 18 to 16.
- Gameplay: Fire now removes freeze on enemies who are immune to fire.
- Gameplay: Fixed the Charm bug (does not hit heroes when charm ends)
- Gameplay: Fixed Final Boss wet+wind bottom row issue.
- Gameplay: Fixed miscellaneous minor bugs.
- Gameplay: Fixed issues in tutorial helpers.
- Gameplay: Fixed dialogue text box “shadow copy.”
- Gameplay: Fixes to the backstab issues.
- Polished sound design.
- Polished spell effects.
- Polished text box wordwrap.
- Polished endings (incl. final story ending).
- Switch: Improved controller detection and initialization.
- PS4: Polished controller button images.
* * * * *
With the following changes now at play, hopefully Has-Been Heroes is more of a welcoming experience for those who were put off it during their previous play sessions!
Source: FrozenbyteTags: Frozenbyte, Has-Been Heroes, Nintendo Switch, update
This post was written by Jack Longman