So remember earlier this month it was revealed Death Squared had a release date of July 13th for Switch only to then have the devs say the date was a mistake? Well it’s not a mistake now!
SMG Studios has sent out an announcement that the July 13th release date does hold true, so for anyone who was hoping to pick it up next week, you absolutely can! But if you have no idea what kind of a game it is, well that’s what the over view and trailer shared below is for:
Death Squared is a cooperative puzzle game for 1, 2 or 4 players, best enjoyed with loved ones who don’t mind a little arguing for the greater good.
Prove your teamwork skills in Death Squared as you solve puzzles together or die trying! Each player needs to guide a robot to a colour-coded goal, but the path is beset with deadly traps and hazards. Teams of players will need close observation and communication to keep each other alive and discover a solution together.
Complete the main campaign in single player or with two players, then take a group into four-player Party Mode for the ultimate teamwork trial! For those that can’t get enough, head to the ‘Vault’ to find extra experiments recommended only for the brave.
- The perfect puzzle gateway game for you to play with your “non-gamer” partner.
- 1 or 2 Player ‘teamwork’ story mode with 80 challenging levels.
- 2 or 4 player party/chaos/family mode with 40 insane levels.
- 10+ hors of puzzling co-op gameplay.
- Includes 30 “Vault” 2 and 4 player levels for those who want an even bigger challenge.
- Best enjoyed in couch co-op with a friend or three sitting by your side, enabling you to cover each other’s back or simply just trash talk them when they die unnecessarily.
- Play by yourself in “Lonely Co-op” mode if you can’t find a co-op partner. It’s definitely a harder challenge, like patting your head and rubbing your belly at same time!
Source: Nintendo Everything
This post was written by Solid Jack