It’s time to add another game to the ever growing list of Switch!
Doragon Enterainment has revealed Danmaku Unlimited 3 is also coming to Nintendo Switch later on this year and below we’re sharing the game’s overview and trailer to give you a good understanding of what Danmaku Unlimited 3 is:
Inspired by legendary classics like Ikaruga, Dodonpachi and Touhou, Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a lovingly crafted medley of the best aspects of Japanese bullet hell games, but with an innovative twist that makes it an accessible package perfectly suited as a gateway into the world of Bullet Hell. Initially available on PC/Steam, the series is now for the first time ever heading to console on the Nintendo Switch!
- Lovingly crafted high octane old-school arcade action in modern 60FPS HD graphics.
- Medley of the best aspects of classic Japanese Bullet Hell shooters with its own innovative twist.
- Epic campaign across 2 unique game modes each with their own mechanics and scoring.
- NEW Ultra-wide mode offers a fresh expansive game-play experience from previous versions.
- Tons of weapon customization and extra unlocks.
- Brand new SPIRIT/GRAZE system gives beginners an exciting and stylish experience while rewarding skillful high risk plays that genre veterans are capable of.
- Rocking soundtrack by the talented indie circle Blankfield from Tokyo.
- TATE mode for the ultimate recreation of the arcade machine experience.
Source: Nintendo Everything
This post was written by Solid Jack