After the release of Prima Games’ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe guide yesterday, and the release of the games, Switch owners can expect to add another Prima Games guide to their collection this July when Splatoon 2 and its official guide releases.
According to its amazon listing, the guide will be 240 pages long, comes in paperback format and releases on the 21st of July (the very same day the game releases). As for what you can expect from the guide, we’ve got that information right here:
- Complete Walkthrough: Fully detailed single-player walkthrough to help you solve every puzzle, splat every enemy, and conquer every boss.
- Detailed Maps: Find every collectible and uncover every secret.
- Claim Your Turf: Multiplayer strategies from Splatoon experts give you the edge in online battles.
- Personalize Your Style: Complete details on how to unlock all weapons, headgear, clothes, and more.
- Get Ready to Ink: Strategies for all the new and returning weapons, including the all new Splat Dualies.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide as well as content updates optimized for a second-screen experience.
For anyone looking to check out the amazon.com listing and pre-order it with the link below: