While maintenance for Miitomo is currently ongoing and will be for the next few hours, the new update (version 2.2.0) is available to download right this very minute.
So while it will be a few more hours before we can log in and see the new features for ourselves, which go a long way to making Miitomo become more of an interactive Miiverse, here’s another reminder as to what exactly the update entails:
- Miifoto Log, where you’ll be able to post Miifotos or images from your device with comments.
- The ability to attach images to your answers.
- The addition of a customisable Bio in your profile.
- When sending a friend request, you’ll be able to attach a message.
- Miitomo wallpaper will be available for use as background in Miifotos.
- You’ll be able to select the outfit your Mii character wears when delivering a message.
- Daily items will now include selectable colour variations.
- Various other improvements.
Source: Miitomo (Google Play Store)