Part 4 of 4.
As May continues to get underway, welcome back to our efforts to highlight some formidable games all releasing on the Nintendo Switch. this month. Having already covered the likes of Under the Warehouse, Terracotta, Winter’s Wish: Spirits of Edo, and Farming Simulator 23; Nintendo Switch Edition, it is time to showcase our next selection of four upcoming titles for May:
[Guide] 16 Games Releasing on Nintendo Switch this May (Part 4)
Puzzle Bobble Everybubble! (May 23, 2023)
Publisher: ININ Games
Genre: Arcade, Adventure, Puzzle, Multiplayer
No. of Players: 1 – 4 (Single System) | 1 – 2 (Online)
File Size: 1.4 GB
The Story of Puzzle Bobble Everybubble! Brings Bub, Bob, Peb and Pab to Rainbow Islands, where Miniroon, a mysterious character similar to Bub, lives. One day, Miniroon suddenly starts blowing bubbles, covering the whole island in them and causing problems for its residents.
Time for our four friendly bubble dragons to step in and help Miniroon stop his bubble blowing blunders!
In the latest adventure, players once again have to clear the bubbles across a series of increasingly challenging and fun stages. To help them in their endeavor, they can use numerous items and gimmicks or try their best on their own.
- Uncomplicated, relaxing, and enjoyable gaming for all ages and the whole family
- Timeless action-puzzle gameplay with high replayability
- Various items and gimmicks will make bubble-bursting even more fun
- Story mode with up to four-player co-op! First for this franchise!
- Cute cast of iconic bubble dragon characters to play
- 1 vs 1 / 2 vs 2 Multiplayer Mode, for the first time in history of the series
- Cooperative Story Mode playable with up to 4 players
- Online Multiplayer for up to 2 players
- Unique game cross-over: PUZZLE BOBBLE VS SPACE INVADERS included
AKAIITO HD REMASTER (May 25, 2023)
No. of Players: 1 (Single System)
File Size: 1.4 GB
After the death of her only living relative – her mother, this past summer Kei was sorting through her inheritance and learned that her father, who had already passed away, owned an old Japanese mansion in a little-known place called “Hemizuka″.
Kei decides to investigatein order to determine the prospects of this forgotten homestead.
On the way there, Kei has a strange dream in which a huge tree pierces the sky and a girl named Yumei appears with a flock of butterflies.
What is the legend of the mountain god and human sacrifice in Hemizumika?
What is the truth of Kei‘s lost memory?
Hemizuka is Kei’s birthplace. When the characters come across each other, the wheels of destiny quietly begin to turn…
Skye Tales (May 26, 2023)
Publisher: 4J Studios
No. of Players: 1 (Single System)
File Size: 3.2 GB
Join Skye the friendly dragon and glide across the colorful, musical, cozy valleys of Brinn in Skye Tales, a gentle puzzle exploration game set in a world that couldn’t be happier to see you!
- Help your valley neighbors get ready for a festival, put on a concert, and set sail by solving gentle puzzles
- Soar up to the treetops and delve deep into the mines as you explore four diverse valleys, from the cozy countryside of Avieshire across to the warm sands of Whispridge
- Take your time and have a break along the way with a rainbow of magical instruments and tactile toys to play with
- Dress Skye in the latest fashions by filling out your wardrobe with fabulous outfits
- Visual filters and other accessibility features help you to play Skye Tales your way
Giggling bustlebees, yawning lumloxen, and cheeky zeels can’t wait to meet you, so sit back, take a deep breath, and relax. Your playful world awaits!
Fitness Games (May 26, 2023)
Publisher: Spike Chunsoft
No. of Players: 1 (Single System) | 1 – 4 (Online)
File Size: 4 GB
Enjoy working out with your own virtual trainer!
- Super Circuit Training – Super Circuit Training is a workout method that alternates aerobic and strength-building exercises to efficiently burn calories, increase endurance, and improve muscle strength in a short period of time.
- 10 Minutes a Day, 3 Days a Week! – Super Circuit Training is designed to have a high training effect, so you won’t need to play every day. 10 minutes a day, 3 times a week will complete a standard workout session.
- ※Exercise effects and results will vary per individual.
- Workout Anytime, Anywhere! – Fitness Circuit doesn’t require anything more than a little space to move and your Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con™. No need for extra equipment or busy gyms!”
- Circuit Training for Every Body! – Anyone can play! Fitness Circuit offers training that is tailored to the player’s individual needs and preferences.
- Fun Routines! – When the player matches the workout prompts, they’ll help their Runner through a flashy and entertaining performance. It’s fun to play and to watch!
- Play With Friends! – Fitness Circuit supports 4-person Online Multiplayer. You can play and compete together to make the most of your workout.
All details regarding the games above were true at the time we sourced them directly from Nintendo’s own website. If there are any changes between now and each game’s eventual release, we apologize in advance and we hope you have enjoyed the selected titles so far. For even more games, we hope you come back for the next instalment.