They’re blooming at it again.
With Pikmin Bloom 4 finally releasing next year on Nintendo Switch and Pikmin Bloom available now on mobile devices, Niantic has been celebrating the app’s first anniversary. They’re latest efforts, however are sure to be a real-crowd pleasure as a new event has been announced, which takes is inspiration from Pikmin 3 Deluxe. By meeting the requirements to complete event-exclusive tasks, players will be able to earn themselves badges based on Alph, Brittany and Charlie, from Pikmin 3 Deluxe. What’s more, there will even be new limited-time only Decor Pikmin to obtain and a special tie-in bonus. All official details can be seen here:
Starting November 15th 2022 0:00 am local time
Clear a total of 3 step-focused tasks during this part of the event and get badges featuring the main characters of Pikmin 3 Deluxe: Alph, Brittany, and Charlie!
These tasks will focus mainly on walking, and the number of steps required gets incrementally higher as you move to the next task – time to carefully plan out your daily stroll time!
*Tasks for this part of the event will be available from November 15h until December 9th.
From November 28th 2022 0:00 am local time to December 9th 2022 11:59 pm local time
Clear a total of 3 flower planting tasks during this part of the event to obtain Gold Seedlings that grow into “Koppaite Space Suit” Decor Pikmin. Just like with the first part of the event, difficulty increases with each task you clear, so be sure to stock up on petals beforehand!
“Koppaite Space Suit” Decor Pikmin come in 3 types only: Blue, Red, and Yellow. Each Gold Seedling obtained by clearing tasks during this event will grow into a different color Pikmin – you can complete your collection by clearing all three tasks!
*If you have leftover tasks from the first part of the event, you will still be able to participate in one task per part of the event at the same time (two tasks at a time).
*“Koppaite Space Suit” Decor Pikmin can only grow from Gold Seedlings. You are not able to encounter them by raising your friendship levels with Pikmin grown from regular seedlings.
*Gold Seedlings obtained during the 1st Anniversary Pikmin 3 Deluxe Event will still grow into “Koppaite Space Suit” Decor Pikmin even after the event period has ended.
*Tasks are displayed one at a time. You must clear the task at hand before moving on to the next one.
Pikmin 3 Onion-style Backpack present
Now’s the time to get your hands on some exclusive swag for your Mii! Users who’ve played Pikmin 3 Deluxe are eligible to receive an Offer Code for an in-game Pikmin 3 Onion-style Backpack in Pikmin Bloom! If you haven’t played yet, you can try it anytime before December 9th and still be eligible!
*Nintendo Accounts with a play history for for any version of Pikmin 3 Deluxe (Trial, Download, or Package version) will be able to access the Offer Code on this page(requires login with the Nintendo Account that you used to play Pikmin 3 Deluxe)
*In order to be eligible to receive the Offer Code, users must have played Pikmin 3 Deluxe (either the Trial, Download, or Package version) on Nintendo Switch anytime prior to December 9th, 2022.
*Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for the Offer Code to be displayed for Nintendo Accounts that are playing Pikmin 3 Deluxe for the first time during this event.
*For other conditions to receive and use offer codes, please see “Note on using offer codes” and “Note on receiving offer codes” below.
*For further details, please see here.
*In order for the Pikmin 3 Deluxe character badges and the “Koppaite Space Suit” Decor Pikmin to display correctly, please use app version v56 or later.
*Between November 14th and December 11th, Gold Seedlings obtained through referrals will grow into “Chess Piece” Decor Pikmin.
Note on using offer codes
- Code redemption is limited to once per user. Users are prohibited from transferring or selling the code to others.
- To redeem the offer code, you must log in to this page with the same credentials you use to log in to your Pikmin Bloom account. If you are logged in with an Apple ID, you can link another login provider to your account (Support article here) and log in with that account to redeem the offer code. This feature is not available for Niantic Kids accounts at this time.
Note on receiving offer codes
- If you can change the “Send User Information” setting in your Nintendo Account, you will need to allow “Send User Information” to “To make suggestions tailored to your needs” in order to receive an offer code.
- In countries/regions where the “Send User Information” setting cannot be changed (including Japan and North America), no setting is required.
- There may be a delay of up to 48 hours after playing Pikmin 3 Deluxe (including the demo version) until you receive your offer code on My Nintendo.
Users in the following countries/regions and ages are not eligible for this campaign
- All ages：Algeria, Comoros, Curacao, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Georgia, Kenya, Libya, Maldives, Nauru, Samoa, Somalia, South Korea Korea, Tonga, Vanuatu
- Under 16：Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pikmin Bloom. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated.