Welcome to Switch History, the feature series dedicated to rounding up the software updates for Nintendo’s various Switch games. In today’s piece, we’re highlighting the first update for 2022’s long-awaited, Mario Strikers: Battle League:
Ver. 1.1.1 (Released August 15, 2022):
- Issues Fixed:
- Fixed an issue where the goal keeper would sometimes fail to react to a free lob pass from certain positions, which would result in a goal being scored.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released July 21, 2022):
- Additional Content:
- Added “Daisy” as a playable character.
- Added “Shy Guy” as a playable character.
- Added the “Desert Ruin” stadium.
- Added the “Knight” gear set.
- Added Features:
- Increased how many items can be displayed in the Notifications ticker in Strikers Club.
- When choosing “Random” on the Character Selection screen, the geared version of the Character will be selected (if one exists).
- Reduced the probability of scoring on a weak shot from far away.
- Reduced the probability of Stars appearing when you are losing by a 1 or 2 point difference.
- Revised the CPU behavior and opposing team composition in Cup Battles.
- Added visible trail to the ball when it’s not in active possession, making it easier to see.
- Made player numbers easier to see when playing online.
- Fixed an issue when playing as Waluigi and using a hyper strike in which the ball could hit a goal post and not go in.
- Made several other adjustments to game balance and fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Source: NintendoTags: Mario Strikers: Battle League, Mario Strikers: Battle League Football, Next Level Games
This post was written by Jack Longman