Welcome to that special feature that we call “Super Rare Gems,” a small segment where we talk about the physical releases of games published by Super Rare Games.
With a large library of titles under their belt and tons of limited releases that have sold out and Miketendo64 providing them with some extensive coverage on the site, we want to take the time to highlight the games they currently have left in stock, and who knows, you might just discover the next indie gem you want to pick up? So, please join us as we provide you with a ton of details on Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos by developer, Heliocentric Studios:
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (Nintendo Switch)
Developer: Heliocentric Studios
Retail Price: £29.00 GBP
Players: up to 4 players
Genre: Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Multiplayer
Game File Size: 1.8 GB
A dark evil stirs beneath the once peaceful land of Tasos… Deep within the four Great Dungeons, the ancient seals that hold the Titans at bay are gravely weakened and their minions have unleashed terror upon the world. The Goddesses who once forged these seals make a desperate plea for a band of heroes to come forth and save the world. Do you have what it takes to save Tasos in this roguelite adventure, and more importantly… are you going it alone or with your friends?
- Play solo or multiplayer – Embark on your adventure solo or work together with up to four players in co-op mode. Puzzles and challenges will scale depending on the number of players so synergizing your skills and collaborating is key to defeating each dungeon.
- Classic feel with a modern twist – Classic in its topdown-style gameplay but with a modern-day colourful pixel art visuals and a wealth of options for puzzles and combat, Rogue Heroes lets you choose from a variety of tools, spells, and weapons to tackle the fearsome monsters and challenges that await you.
- Delve into dungeons – No two runs in Rogue Heroes feel the same thanks to the procedurally generated dungeons. Each room has hand-designed layouts, traps, puzzles, and enemies all with randomised configurations, making every run feel fresh and different.
- Endless customisability – The multiple classes all come with their own stats and unique abilities. You also have a large range of tools, spells, and weapons at your disposal – everything is upgradeable! Find the build that works for you to take back Tasos!
- Restore your home – Spend your hard-earned loot on new buildings for your village of Intori and in turn gain access to new upgrades for your characters.
The physical release of Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos also comes with the following:
- Fully assembled Nintendo Switch game with cartridge
- Interior art
- Full-colour manual
- Exclusive sticker
- Set of 3 card trading card pack
For more on Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos, why not pay a visit to its official listing on Super Rare Games with the link below:
We hope you enjoyed this instalment of Super Rare Gems and look forwards to the next one!