More Seasons Greetings…
After the Splatoon 3 development already took to Twitter this month to wish Inklings and Octolings Happy Holidays, now the Animal Crossing is getting in with the action and Wario refuses to be outdone as well. So, join us as we celebrate the holidays by helping Nintendo spread their Holiday cheer:
“Wishing all the Inklings and Octolings out there happy holidays from the #Splatoon3 team!”
“We hope you end the year on a magical note! Happy holidays from the #AnimalCrossing: New Horizons team!”
“WAH WAH WAH! Wario is coming to town! 🎁 #WarioWareGetItTogether”
Got a favorite illustration? Let us know!
About Splatoon 3:
Enter the Splatlands, a sun-scorched desert inhabited by battle-hardened Inklings and Octolings. Splatsville, the city of chaos, is the adrenaline-fueled heart of this dusty wasteland.
Even in this desolate environment, Turf War* reigns supreme and battles rage in new stages located in the surrounding wilds. Dynamic new moves help these fighters dodge attacks and cover more ground, along with a new bow-shaped weapon to sling ink.
Join Agent 3 in a fight against the evil Octarian army in story mode. Discover the secrets of Alterna, the Fuzzy Ooze, and how they connect to the mode’s theme, “Return of the Mammalians.”
Stay tuned for more information to be revealed, as the Splatoon 3 game is scheduled to release for the Nintendo Switch™ system in 2022.
- Ink it up with a new entry in the Splatoon series
- Discover the Splatlands, a new sun-soaked region with trendsetting inhabitants
- Experiment with new styles for Inklings and Octolings
- 4v4 Turf Wars* are back, with new stages, new maneuvers, and new weapons
- Join Agent 3 in a fight against the evil Octarian army in story mode
About Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
Escape to a deserted island and create your own paradise as you explore, create, and customize in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game. Your island getaway has a wealth of natural resources that can be used to craft everything from tools to creature comforts. You can hunt down insects at the crack of dawn, decorate your paradise throughout the day, or enjoy sunset on the beach while fishing in the ocean. The time of day and season match real life, so each day on your island is a chance to check in and find new surprises all year round.
Show off your island utopia to family and friends—or pack your bags and visit theirs. Whether playing online** or with others beside you***, island living is even better when you can share it. Even without hopping on a flight, you’ll meet a cast of charming animal residents bursting with personality. Friendly faces like Tom Nook and Isabelle will lend their services and happily help you grow your budding community. Escape to your island getaway—however, whenever, and wherever you want.
- Build your community from scratch on a deserted island brimming with possibility
- Create your personal getaway and customize your character, home, decorations, and even the landscape itself
- Collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools! Then, use what you create to give your island a personal touch
- Watch as the time of day and seasons match real life—even your hemisphere! Each day holds potential for surprises and discoveries
- Get to know the island residents, garden, fish, decorate, hunt for fossils, and more!
- Show off your paradise – play on the same system with a total of 4 people***, or play together online** or over local wireless*** for fun with up to 8 players
Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Splatoon 3, WarioWare: Get It Together!
About WarioWare: Get it Together!:
Take on over 200 quick and quirky microgames—lightning-fast minigames filled with frantic fun—solo or with a friend! When his latest harebrained business scheme goes awry, Wario must use his signature style (and smell) to fix it. How? By playing a twisted collection microgames of course! From assembling a robot to pulling out a statue’s armpit hair, the WarioWare™: Get It Together! game is a comedic, cooperative microgame mashup.
Find a friendly frenzy with a mountain of microgames – Help out infamous game designer, Wario, after he gets sucked into his latest creation in Story Mode. Go it alone or with a friend in 2-player cooperative play—a first for the series! You can either play on the same system** or via local wireless***.
Play as Wario and his colorful crew – For the first time, YOU control Wario and friends inside their own chaotic games. Use their distinctly absurd abilities to take on a rush of microgames. Tip a turtle with the help of Wario’s dash or choose Ashley and hurl a spell at it. In WarioWare: Get It Together!, mix and match characters and microgames for maximum fun!
This post was written by Jack Longman