Welcome to Switch History, the feature series dedicated to rounding up the software updates for Nintendo’s various Switch games. In today’s piece, we’re highlighting the updates for the simply amazing, New Pokémon Snap:
Ver. 2.0.0 (Released August 3, 2021):
- 3 new areas have been added: Secret Side Path, Mightywide River, and Barren Badlands.
- These new areas also contain 20 new Pokémon.
- Additional research titles, profile icons, photo filters, stickers, and frames have been added.
- Search options for Other Players’ Photos have changed.
- Other issues have also been addressed to improve the game-play experience.
Ver. 1.2.0 (Released May 27, 2021):
Fixed the issue in Ver. 1.1.0 preventing you taking a picture of Braviary that would satisfy the clear requirements for the “Proud Warrior” request.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released April 29, 2021):
Several issues have been addressed in order to create a more comfortable play experience.
Source: NintendoTags: Bandai Namco Studios, Game Freak, New Pokémon Snap, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Pokémon, Switch History, updates
This post was written by Jack Longman