The hit online arcade game Killer Queen Black by Liquid Bit and Bumblebear games will be celebrating its one year anniversary since its release on October 11, 2020. To commemorate the occasion, the game is available on the Nintendo Switch eShop in the US and Europe for a killer 90% discount until October 16th in the US and October 27 for Europe. This means that you can purchase Killer Queen Black for around $1.99 / €1.99. This really is a steal at that price for this quirky gem.
Here are just some of the game’s features:
– Intense four on four team combat
– Cross-platform multiplayer ability
– Eight Player Local Multiplayer
– Challenging AI opponents to test your skills
– Choice of role between the Queen, Soldier or Worker
– Five character skins to choose from
– Four unique weapons to use: sword, morning star, laser and stinger
– Six battlefields that test your strategic skills
– 1.63 Betelgeuse Update introduces sought-after SPECTATE Mode
THREE MODES OF ONLINE PLAY
Unranked: Play solo or join the hive with your friends. You’ll play against others in exhibition matches without affecting your rank.
Ranked: Hop in solo and get paired with players of your skill level or join with three friends and compete against other online teams to increase your score and rise up in the leaderboards!
Custom Match: Create a private game and invite up to seven other players to battle for bragging rights or challenge a team of bots.
Play locally with up to eight players. Cross-platform multiplayer: Nintendo Switch™ and PC
If you are still on the fence about picking up the game, why not check out our very own gameplay of Killer Queen Black below or even read our review.
Source: Killer Queen Black PRTags: BumbleBear Games, Killer Queen Black, Liquid Bit, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch
This post was written by Mike Scorpio