Koch Media is very pleased to announce that the Famous British rock band QUEEN is getting the Let’s Sing treatment with Let’s Sing QUEEN! The game will be rocking onto the Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One on October 2nd, 2020. Get ready to sing your vocal cords out to classic QUEEN songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, I Want To Break Free, and We Are The Champions! Up to 8 people can sing together using USB Mics, headset, and even the Let’s Sing Mobile app!
Check out the official announcement below along with screenshots of Let’s Sing presents Queen!
“Let’s Sing Queen” is ready to rock the stage!
Munich, July 29 2020 – Ravenscourt and Voxler today announce a special entry in the highly successful Let’s Sing series: Let’s Sing presents Queen will be available from 2 October 2020 on PlayStation®4, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, and Nintendo Switch™.
Grab the microphone and get ready to rock! Sing alone or share the stage with your friends in compelling game modes while you follow in the footsteps of Queen, the biggest rock band ever, with the legendary lead singer Freddie Mercury. Let their music take you on a trip through different decades. Master “Bohemian Rhapsody”, challenge your friends to a “Bicycle Race” or rock out to hits like “We Will Rock You”, “Another One Bites The Dust”, “I Want To Break Free” and “We Are The Champions”. The tracklist with 30 of Queen’s greatest hits will make the hearts of fans sing!
Warm up your vocal cords and pick your song, either alone or with friends. Don’t have a USB microphone at hand? No problem, turn your smartphone into a mic with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App and start singing your heart out – the stage is yours!
- Classic: Take the stage alone or with friends. Hit the right notes, prove that you have what it takes to be a star and crack the high score!
- Feat.: Teamwork is key! Grab a friend or even team up with the legendary Freddie Mercury in single player mode. The better your voices match, the higher your “compatibility score”.
- World Contest: It’s you against the world! Climb to the top of the leaderboard by challenging friends or another singer online on the other side of the world. The game will show your performances as if you were singing together.
- Mix Tape 2.0: This game mode guarantees hours of fun and a playlist that’s never the same: Each Medley in this innovative game mode is a dynamically generated mix.
- Jukebox: Lean back and enjoy a list of songs for your next jam session.
- Let’s Party: The ultimate challenge for your Let’s Sing party! Two teams with up to four players each and only one mic per team face off in randomly chosen game modes to determine who the real stars are.
– Strong playlist with 30 of Queen’s greatest hits and original music videos
– Sing solo or with up to eight players
– PS4: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics
– Xbox One or Switch: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
– Six exciting game modes: ‘Classic’, ‘Mixtape 2.0’,’feat.’, ‘Jukebox’, ‘World Contest’ and ‘Let’s Party’
– No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
– Climb the online leaderboard
Title: Let’s Sing Queen
Platforms: PlayStation 4 / Xbox One / Nintendo Switch
Genre: Singing Game / Karaoke
Players: Single player / Local 1-8 players
Age Rating: PEGI 12
Release Date: 2 October 2020
Solus: £ 34,99
1-Mic: £ 44,99
2-Mic: £ 54,99
Let’s Sing Queen Screenshots Gallery
Source: Koch Media UK PRTags: Gaming, Koch Media, Let's Sing, Let's Sing Queen, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Queen, video games
This post was written by Mike Scorpio