July 31, 2019 3:26 am Leave your thoughts
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 4.0.0 has now arrived and with it, a couple of new features, character adjustments, the arrival of Hero, and more!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 4.0.0: [Released 07/30/19]
- Very Easy difficulty has been added to Adventure mode.
- Snapshots can be added to the timeline in Edit Video. Only snapshots taken via the pause menu can be used; screenshots taken using the Capture Button cannot be used. In addition, snapshots taken from custom stages cannot be used.
- Steel, grass, sponge, paper, and yarn terrains have been adjusted in Stage Builder. After this update, stages created in versions 3.1.0 and older may behave differently. In addition, the way thumbnails are displayed has been adjusted.
- The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Great Sabrecub
- Liquid Metal Slime
- Hero’s Comrades
- Online Tourney mode has been added. While a tourney is open, please check rules and more within Online Tourney.
- A Support function to predict the winner of a Spectate battle and earn points has been added. The points can be exchanged for in-game items and gold.
- Videos can now be played repeatedly in Shared Content. In addition, a Yeah! will be added automatically whenever you save posted content.
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Hero Challenger Pack
- Erdrick’s Helmet + Armour
- Martial Artist Wig + Gi
- Veronica’s Hat + Outfit
- Slime Hat
- You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- Once the FS Meter is fully charged, the Final Smash must be used within 20 seconds or the FS Meter will reset. Note: This change will not affect Spirits mode.
- Game balance adjustments have been made.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: news, Nintendo Switch, patch notes, Smash Bros, Smash Ultimate, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Super Smash Bros., update
This post was written by Switch Nindies