March 9, 2019 8:51 pm Leave your thoughts
Ahead of its March 10, 2019 release, patch notes for the Version 4.5.0 update for Splatoon 2, have been shared online, which you can see here in their entirety:
Splatoon 2 Version 4.5.0: [Released 03/10/19]
Changes to Multiplayer:
- Specifications for some of the main weapons have been changed:
- Specifications for some of the sub weapons have been changed:
- Specifications for some of the special weapons have been changed:
- Specifications for certain gear abilities have been changed:
- Points required for using specials have been changed for certain main weapons:
- Fixed an issue causing players who performed a dodge roll in specific locations on Kelp Dome during Tower Control or Clam Blitz matches to be treated as if they had fallen out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue occurring on Piranha Pit during Tower Control matches, allowing players riding the moving tower to take a shortcut into the opposing team’s base via an elevated platform.
- As a result of the above fix, the route taken by the tower in Tower Control matches has been altered slightly.
- Fixed an issue occurring on certain stages when certain symmetrically placed objects were inked, causing minor discrepancies between the actual area inked and the area inked shown on the results screen.
- Fixed an issue allowing attacks with rollers to pass through the opened brellas of opponents, defeating the brella user.
- Fixed an issue causing a Splashdown special used by an opponent to shift locations when network conditions are poor.
- Fixed an issue when using the Ultra Stamp causing the top of crates not to be inked when swinging the stamp while on the ground and near a wall.
- Fixed an issue causing the ink tank strap to not properly reflect your team’s color when using a Splattershot Jr., Custom Splattershot Jr., or Kensa Splattershot Jr.
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Splatoon 2, update
This post was written by Jack Longman