Dragalia Lost might not be a perfect mobile ARPG, but it is a pretty good one, even if it is bogged down with constant downloads. Sure, the downloads themselves only take a few seconds at a time, but when you have to do it for every story chapter and level and event, it soon gets annoying.
But what if I were to tell you there is another way? Instead of having to go about each and every download, every time you’re prompted to do so, you could always just do a Batch Download and be done with it all. (Be done with most of it anyway.)
In doing so, Dragalia Lost will soon take up more than 2.9 GB on your mobile device, but if that doesn’t put you off, here are the steps in which will allow you to batch download.
- Step 1: Boot up Dragalia Lost.
- Step 2: From the home screen, press More, which can be found in the bottom right corner.
- Step 3: From the More pop-up menu, click on Options.
- Step 4: Once in Options, you’ll see 4 tabs, click on
- Step 5: In the System menu, scroll all the way down until you the words Batch Download and Download Settings. Click on the tab.
- Step 6: You should now see a menu dedicated to Batch Download, which will give you two choices, one is to download all the available game data and the other is Exclude Voices. Exclude Voices is the smaller download but it excludes the voiced dialogue.
- Step 7: Out of the two choices, pick the one you prefer and click on It will take a few minutes, depending on your internet speed, but whilst the download is in progress, you will be presented with an animated cut-scene, accompanied by an upbeat soundtrack.
- Step 8: When the download is over, you’re free to play as you wish.
It is worth pointing out that Batch Download will not cease all downloads, as new data can become available, such as game updates that will allow players to continue the Dragalia Lost story and play from Chapter 7 onward. (In its current state, Dragalia Lost version 1.0.1 solely consists of 6 Chapters in the game’s main campaign.)
Also, although downloading all the data will make the app take up more of your storage space, the positive Batch Download has to offer, is the fact that by eliminating the majority of downloads, players can use less mobile data when playing. Still, should the steps above not be enough to help you, here are some pictures should be able to do what words could not:
As always, we hope you found this guide helpful.Tags: Batch Download, CyGames, Dragalia Lost, Guide, Nintendo, Nintendo Mobile
This post was written by Solid Jack