Hey all! Do you know what time it is? Its 13AM of course! or more specifically, it’s Runbow Time! 13AM Games’ Runbow is now available digitally for Nintendo Switch. Experience the hue-fuelled excitement as you race against your friends or on your own. Play online with up to 9 players or up to 8 players locally on the Nintendo Switch. You can now purchase Runbow via the Switch eShop for $14.99.
You can see the full Press Release below.
Celebrate Independence Day with the
greatest independent party game ever!
Runbow available now for PlayStation®4
and Nintendo Switch™Dueren, July 3rd 2018 – 13AM’s and Headup’s ultimate party game Runbow is available now for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™. Get it now on the PlayStation®Store and the Nintendo eShop for only $14.99 and celebrate Independence Day with the whole family playing the greatest independent party game ever!
In addition, there is a 20% Discount to all PS Plus Members.
For some extra stuff, we recommend the Extra Val-Hue Bundle for both platforms, containing Satura’s Space Adventure and four content packs with 10 additional costumes and 6 new songs. Of course, you can get all this seperately, too – just check your store’s DLC page.
Runbow features an eye-catching color mechanic that has racers brawl against each other while objects and platforms appear or disappear based on the continually changing background color.
All multiplayer modes can be played by up to 9 players simultaneously online, while it features 8-player local multiplayer madness on Nintendo Switch as well as 4-player local chaos on PlayStation®4. Besides that, it contains several co-op modes, also playable with that amount of players, as well as a bevy of content in its single-player modes that will test the skills and minds of any seasoned platformer.
Get ready to Runbow!
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation®4! The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more.Features
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…With nine-player online madness or with up to four players locally, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons of more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, this is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for! Get ready to Runbow!
Once released, Runbow will feature several DLCs for costumes and additional game modes, see here:
- Join Hue and Val as they race through over 140 challenges in Adventure to stop the evil Satura once and for all.
- Take on the Bowhemoth: One uninterrupted gauntlet of our toughest levels inside the belly of an enormous beast!
- Race to be first to the trophy in Run be the last one alive in Arena, or battle for the single control point in King of the Hill.
- Play with friends online to race, platform, and fight each other on a 2D plane.
- Grab your gang and go where no man has gone before in Satura’s Space Adventure. This content adds 36 additional Adventure levels to tackle and even more costumes and music packs.
All the DLCs above will not be included in the digital edition. Please check your store for prices.
Source: Headup Games PR