Typoman ‘Revised’ will be making its debut on Nintendo Switch on February 22nd. It won’t be a straight up port as it will be bringing some exclusive features just for the Switch as well including 2 new minigames, better visuals, more fun reaction words and a collection of original concept art by Brainseed Factory, the developers of Typoman.
Here are the full details from the Press Release.
The Nintendo Switch launch of Typoman is just around the corner and we want to share some notes on the new ‘Revised’ edition which is a vast improvement over the original Wii U release. Also included is a collection of original concept art by Brainseed Factory.
Typoman is out on Nintendo Switch on 22nd February 2018. Pre-purchase is now available with 20% discount.
What’s new in the Nintendo Switch release?
– Added 2x mini games
– Added story quotation collectibles
– Added a huge number of fun reaction words that changes your character (e.g. HAT, SPIDER etc)
– Improved visuals (sprites, animations, character presentation, cinematic scenes, lighting, particle effects)
– Added a large number of solution words to each puzzle
– Improved the final boss battle (A-Bombs attacks, more variations of ‘good’ words, damage indicator)
– Major improvement to the WORDSCRAMBLER which now detects all letters that are near your character
– Improved balancing of many platforming sections
– Replaced or enhanced some of the weaker or more frustrating puzzles
Source: Wales Interactive PR
This post was written by Mike Scorpio