December 13, 2017 9:42 pm Leave your thoughts
Whether you have a Switch, or another gaming platform altogether, a new update is out for Rocket League and you can read all about the latest changes here:
Version 1.4.0 Changes and Updates:
- [Nintendo Switch] Reduced the default Controller Deadzone to 0.15 from 0.3 to better utilize Joy-Con analog sticks.
- Reduced volume of the Batmobile Goal Explosion.
- [Nintendo Switch] Adjusted world detail to improve average resolution in Handheld Mode.
- Optimized the following maps for Nintendo Switch and PC:
- Utopia Stadium (all variants)
- Maps are optimized on PC when using ‘Performance’ World Detail setting.
- Improved the field texture visuals for the following maps on Nintendo Switch and PC:
- Champion’s Field
- Visual improvements on PC apply when High Quality Shaders are turned off.
Bug Fixes: (General)
- Fixed Player Avatars sometimes displaying on the wrong user after someone quit or joined the lobby.
- Fixed missing blowoff valve audio for Octane ZSR Engine.
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed a rare crash that could occur in the post-match Scoreboard in Rumble.
- Grass is now visible on the Main Menu when using ‘Performance’ World Detail settings.
- Ground Textures now appear on Farmstead when using ‘Performance’ World Detail.
- [Steam] Fixed an issue with Older Urban Central replays crashing the game.
- Quick chat audio no longer sounds when a player joins or leaves a server.
- Goal Explosion audio no longer loops after previewing a Goal Explosion in the Crate Preview menu
Source: rocketleague.comTags: #, Nintendo Switch, Panic Button Games, patch notes, Psyonix, Rocket League
This post was written by Solid Jack