Despite the release of Super Mario Odyssey almost upon us and lots of indies already released this week, developers are still keen to bring their games to the Nintendo platform and today, yet another upcoming release has been announced!
First Nintendo Switch Visual Novel Wheels of Aurelia launching on November 2, 2017!:
Torino, Italy, October 26th 2017 — MixedBag is thrilled to announce that Wheels of Aurelia, the unique Visual Novel / driving game by award winning studio Santa Ragione will launch on Nintendo Switch on November 2, 2017, for 9.99$ / 9.99€.
Embark on an immersive road trip through the gritty western coast of Italy during the roaring 1970’s. Playing as Lella, a bold, spunky woman, experience the sights and sounds of a tumultuous time in Italy’s history while uncovering events from Lella’s storied past. Take the road less traveled, while meeting an unpredictable cast of dynamic characters along your journey and making detours along the way.
An interactive visual novel based on short moments in time during Lella’s travels, each playthrough ends with one of sixteen different endings based on your choices. Travel across the famous “Via Aurelia” and discover a new side of Italy in a thought-provoking game about the road trip, not the destination.
- Uncover Lella’s fierce personality and mysterious past while choosing each line of her dialogue in the game.
- A compact game experience with sixteen different endings, each with its own epilogue – All original Italian soundtrack provides emotional ambience to accompany the game’s narrative.
- Original art by renowned illustrators, handcrafted to bring Italy to life in new and unexpected ways.
- Rooted in researched and culturally accurate events during the 1970’s including kidnappings and extreme political turmoil.
- Independent Games Festival Honorable Mention, IndieCade Nominee, Fantastic Arcade Game Spotlight.
Source: MixedBag PR
Tags: MixedBag, Nintendo Switch, Press Release, Wheels of Aurelia
This post was written by Solid Jack