Not to be outdone by Nicalis who already have one game out on Switch this month and another one coming less than two weeks from now, THQ Nordic are doing exactly the same as Sine Mora EX is out now and on the 24th of October, so will This is the Police! The full announcement can be seen here:
This is the Police coming to Nintendo Switch™ console:
Vienna, Austria/Minsk, Belarus – October 11, 2017: Owning A Nintendo Switch™ console is paying off… Unleash your inner police chief with This Is the Police soon!
This is the Police will be the 7th title receiving a PEGI 16 rating for the Nintendo Switch, according to the PEGI website.
Release date digital version: October 24th 2017
Release date physical version: December 5th 2017
Grab your Joy-Con™ and help Jack Boyd, Chief of Police, Freeburg PD, to fight crime, annoy the Mayor, the Mafia, the Labor Union and everyone else… but, more importantly, make a f****** fortune!
About This Is the Police:
- This Is the Police is a strategy/adventure game set in a city spiraling the drain. Taking the role of gritty Police Chief Jack Boyd, you’ll dive into a deep story of crime and intrigue. Will Jack reach his retirement with a nice stack of bills, or will he end up broken … or worse?
- Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days, before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That’s up to you!
- Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game – and the fate of Jack Boyd.
- The Good, the Bad, and… the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg’s Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys, and decide how to deal with them.
- Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor, and much more.
- Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price.
- Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.
This is the Police is already available for other consoles, PC, Mac and Linux as digital download and retail box (console version only).
Source: THQ Nordic PRTags: Nintendo Switch, Press Release, This is the Police, THQ Nordic
This post was written by Jack Longman