If you simply can’t get enough of the Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack on Nintendo Switch, get ready to enjoy it even more so as a series of improvements have been made and you can read all about them here:
- Added ZL and ZR as options for button configuration.
- Added the option to assign the R-stick to “EX Weapon” while playing as Copen in Gunvolt 2.
- Fixed a bug in Azure Striker Gunvolt where the quest “Bug Zapper” could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug in Azure Striker Gunvolt where if the Mantis or Mantis Legion sub-bosses were defeated with a special skill, no bonus was awarded.
- Fixed a bug in Azure Striker Gunvolt where the quest “Mine Over Matter” could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug where best times would be displayed as double the actual time on the mission select screen.
- Fixed a bug where amiibo could become unreadable if the Home button was pressed on the read amiibo screen.
- Various other bug fixes.
Source: gunvolt.comTags: Azure Striker Gunvolt, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, Inti Creates, Nintendo Switch, patch notes
This post was written by Solid Jack