Welcome to Nifty Nindies, our bitesize feature for Miketendo64 where we catch up with an indie developer/publisher/publicist to briefly go over an upcoming Nindie title that Switch owners can look forwards to.
In continuation of the series, here’s Rising Star Games’ responses to our 5 Nifty Nindies questions for the “Out now” Ninja Shodown:
- What is it? Ninja Shodown.
- Who is behind it? It’s developed by Bitmap Bureau and published by Rising Star Games.
- What is it about? It’s every ninja for themselves in the ultimate battle for the Jade Katana! Fight alone, team up or take on friends in brutal arena-based combat where the mighty prevail and the weak pay the ultimate price: death and dishonour! The year is 199X and the world teeters on the brink of total destruction. The mystical Jade Katana, stolen! Its power, so lethal! In the wrong hands, humanity will fall! And so the Viper Clan, sworn guardians of the Jade Katana, prepare to embark on their most perilous mission yet: retrieve the sword at all costs! Use katanas, shurikens, bombs, machine guns, shotguns, bazookas and more as you battle your way through a variety of locations to become the ultimate ninja and fulfill the ancient vow of the Viper Clan.
- When can we hope to see it in the eShop? Coming to Nintendo eShop today globally.
- How much will it cost? £9. GBP/€12.99 EUR/$14.95 USD (*Prices for other Countries & Regions will vary.)
For more on Ninja Shodown, we highly recommended checking out the trailer we’ve included for you right here:
And for more Nifty Nindies, why not click on the link below to check out our previous instalments:
This post was written by Solid Jack