Love Racing games but finding the allure of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe growing stale? Then not to worry for a new racing game is racing its way to the eShop next week and you can read up about it with the details below:
BEACH BUGGY IS BACK WITH AN EXPLOSIVE SEQUEL!:
Drive into an action-packed, surprise-filled world of off-road kart racing mayhem! Race against a field of rival drivers, each with unique personalities and special abilities. Build a collection of crazy power-ups, like Dodgeball Frenzy, Fireball, and Oil Slick. Unlock and upgrade a variety of cars, from dune buggies to monster trucks. Test your skills in 6 different game modes on 12 imaginative 3D race tracks, against a pack of tropical-loving rivals with a serious case of road rage!
- EXCITING KART-RACING ACTION: Utilize your driving skills and a collection of creative power-ups to fight your way to the finish line. It’s not just a great looking 3D racing game, it’s an epic battle with spectacular physics-based gameplay!
- OVER 25 AMAZING POWERUPS:
- Beach Buggy Racing crushes other kart racers with over 25 totally unique Power-ups … and more Power-ups are coming!
- COOL CARS TO CUSTOMIZE: Use your winnings to collect and upgrade a garage full of unique cars, from monster trucks to muscle cars to lunar rovers!
- 12 SPECTACULAR RACE TRACKS: Explore dinosaur-infested jungles, lava-spewing volcanoes, beautiful beaches, and mysterious swamps. Each unique race track is packed with hidden shortcuts and surprises.
- COLLECT A TEAM OF RACERS: Recruit a team of drivers to play with, each with a unique special power like teleportation, flaming fire tracks, and confusion spells.
- SPLIT SCREEN MULTIPLAYER: Race shoulder-to-shoulder with up to 4 friends on one tablet or TV-connected device. Now you can also choose whether or not you want to race with AI opponents, or keep it humans only.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE: Compete with your friends and earn achievements with Google Play Game Services (Android), Game Center (iOS), and GameCircle (Amazon).
*Some features may only apply to previous platforms Beach Buggy Racing is available on.
As for some Switch specific features, Beach Buggy Racing supports all styles of play and the Pro Controller, also while a NA release has yet to be shared, it is most likely it will also be on the 27th of July, but until Vector Unit confirms that, the release date is not set in stone.
Source: Nintendo Switch eShop