DAVE THE DIVER (October 26, 2023)
Publisher: NEXON | Price: $19.99
Genre: Adventure, Role-Playing, Simulation, Action | File Size: 1.9 GB
DAVE THE DIVER is a casual, single-player adventure RPG featuring deep-sea exploration and fishing during the day and sushi restaurant management at night. Join Dave and his quirky friends as they seek to uncover the secrets of the mysterious Blue Hole.
- An adventure, RPG, management hybrid – Explore and unravel the mysteries in the depths of the Blue Hole by day and run a successful exotic sushi restaurant by night.
- It’s easy to get hooked on the satisfying gameplay loop!
- Casual combat and gathering gameplay with rogue-like elements – Dive into the ever-changing Blue Hole and use a harpoon and other weapons to catch fish and various creatures. Upgrade
- Upgrade and forge equipment with collected resources and sushi restaurant profits to prepare for the dangers that lurk in the unknown.
Running out of oxygen means leaving collected items and fish behind!
- Eccentric characters with a lighthearted narrative – Quirky but lovable characters and a story full of in-jokes, spoofs, and other humorous scenes provide an approachable and enjoyable gameplay experience.
- A beautiful sea environment with attractive 2D/3D Art – A combination of pixel and 3D graphics provides a stunning art style that showcases breathtaking underwater scenery.
- This oceanic adventure is set in the real marine environment of a Blue Hole filled with over 200 kinds of sea creatures.
- Ample additional content to complement the main gameplay loop – Minigames, side quests, and multiple storylines provide many hours of entertainment and varied gameplay.