Enjoy a Moon-Viewing Party with Mass Outbreaks of Clefairy!:
The first mass outbreak event will feature Clefairy, running from Thursday, September 28, 2023, to Sunday, October 1, 2023. It appears that the full moon calls to Clefairy, causing them to gather en masse.
While you can encounter Clefairy during your adventures in Kitakami, the setting for The Teal Mask, you normally can’t find Clefairy in the Paldea region. During this event, however, you may find mass outbreaks of Clefairy there!
It seems that in these special mass outbreaks, you’ll be more likely than usual to encounter Clefairy with the Upbeat Mark. They must be in high spirits from basking in the moonlight! Make your way around Kitakami and the Paldea region, and catch lots of Clefairy!
Event Schedule: Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. PDT to Sunday, October 1, 2023, at 4:59 p.m. PDT
Locations: Paldea, Kitakami
- To participate in mass outbreak events, you will need to download and install the latest update data for your game once The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero Part 1: The Teal Mask for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet has been released. While purchasing The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero is not required to participate in this mass outbreak event, there may be future mass outbreak events that occur only where the events of The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero take place.
- In order to participate in limited-time mass outbreak events, you need to have downloaded the latest update data and the latest Poké Portal News. You do not need a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership to receive the latest Poké Portal News. You can download the latest Poké Portal News by selecting Poké Portal from the X menu, then Mystery Gift, then Check Poké Portal News.
Occasionally, you may catch or receive a Pokémon with a mark. Any marks a Pokémon has come with titles that you can choose to have displayed when you send the Pokémon into battle.
How to View and Assign Marks:
- Select a Pokémon in your party or your Boxes, then select Check summary.
- From the Pokémon Status Summary screen, navigate left or right to the Memories screen.
- If the Pokémon you are viewing has a mark but is not currently displaying a title, Assign a Ribbon or Mark will be shown on the right. Press the A Button, and you can assign a mark to the Pokémon and display the associated title.