“Rage monkey, rage monkey, rage monkey, oh, oh, oh!”
With the release of Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, Gen 9 is well and truly underway, bringing with it a brand-new region and a whole host of new Pokémon, alternate forms and the introduction of Paradox Pokémon. With plenty to learn with regards to evolving these monsters, we’re on hand to provide a series of small guides dedicated to evolving the Paldean additions. In this guide, we’re focusing on how to evolve Primape into Annihilape:
How to Evolve Primape into Annihilape:
As a Pokémon introduce as part of the first generation of games, Red and Blue, Primape has been a long-time favourite of mine and that favouritism is about to pay off thanks to a brand-new evolution and if you follow the steps below, the all-new Annihilape can be yours:
- Either catch a Primape or catch a Mankey and level it up to Level 28 to evolve the Mankey into Primape.
- Once you have your Primape, train your Pokémon to Level 35, where it can then learn the move “Rage Fist”.
- In battle, use Rage Fist 20 times, without letting your Primape faint, otherwise the counter will reset to zero.
- Once you have used Rage Fist 20 times, train Primape just a little more to level up once and Primape should then evolve into Annihilape.
- For assistance with Primape’s and Mankey’s habitat locations, consult the images below:
Paldea Pokédex no: 160
Classification: Rage Monkey Pokémon
Type: Fighting / Ghost
Weight: 123.5 lbs.
Description: When its anger rose beyond a critical point, this Pokémon gained power that is unfettered by the limits of its physical body.
As always, we hope you found this guide helpful.