Welcome to Switch History, the feature series dedicated to rounding up the software updates for some of Nintendo’s biggest Switch games. In today’s piece, we’re highlighting the updates for 2021’s recently released Miitopia:
Ver. 1.0.3 (Released May 25, 2021):
- Added support for the Power-Up Band (amiibo).
- If you show the Power-Up Band to the Nintendo Fan, you will get a character outfit.
Ver. 1.0.2 (Released May 20, 2021):
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released May 20, 2021):
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Source: NintendoTags: Grezzo, Miitopia, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Switch History, updates
This post was written by Jack Longman