Welcome to Switch History, the feature series dedicated to rounding up the software updates for some of Nintendo’s biggest Switch games. In today’s piece, we’re highlighting the updates for 2020’s Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise:
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released November 3, 2021):
- Added a new character, Guy.
- Added Korean voice for some of the characters.
Ver. 1.0.4 (Released May 26, 2021):
- Added Settings for stage animations:
- You can now set three levels of stage animations from Stage Animations in Basic Settings in Settings.
- Normal: Same animations as usual
- Light: Zone animations will not trigger
- Simple: Background will always be in “Lounge” mode. Zone animations will not trigger.
- Changes to display during exercise:
- We increased the size of icons in the action panels.
- We adjusted the display of the footprints and time remaining.
- We adjusted the color of the combination lane.
- Stability of game was improved, including below revisions:
- Revised calendar stamp display error that accompanies First Day of the Week setting.
- We revised an error regarding the day count on carry-over data.
- Revised “Number of Punches” display to “Number of Actions” when displaying results.
- Adjusted instructor comments during exercise.
- Adjusted stretch movements.
Ver. 1.0.3 (Released January 27, 2021):
- Fixed a problem with data carry over for calendar stamps and days in a row, when carrying over data from the previous game (Fitness Boxing).
- Fixed a display bug with body age.
- Fixed a place with discrepancy in the instructions.
- Fixed a bug with the consumed calories in 2-player.
- Fixed a bug with days played in a row due to adjusting date or time.
- Correction to instructor costumes.
Ver. 1.0.2 (Released December 4, 2020):
- We have fixed an issue where the screen may freeze after launching the software.
Source: NintendoTags: Fitness Boxing 2, Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise, Imagineer, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Switch History, updates
This post was written by Jack Longman