Welcome to Switch History, the feature series dedicated to rounding up the software updates for some of Nintendo’s biggest Switch games. In today’s piece, we’re highlighting the singular update of 2019’s ASTRAL CHAIN:
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released August 30, 2019):
- Functional Changes and Additions:
- Added Item Sort function to the menu.
- Multiple goods can now be sold at once at shops.
- The “Temporary Field Supply” item icon has been adjusted for visual clarity.
- “Temporary Field Supply” items are those that can only be used during the “FILE” in play
- When using items from the shortcut menu, “Temporary field supply” items of the same name will now automatically be prioritized and used instead.
- Added a “Type” category to the ability codes Sort function.
- Added a function to delete multiple ability codes at once.
- General Changes:
- Adjusted game balance.
- Fixed an issue where quitting the game during the training mode could cause lock ups.
- Fixed an issue where specific steps would lead to the order “Ark Tourist” being impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue where opening the menu and returning to the title screen at a specific timing before an autosave would cause save data to be corrupted.
- Additionally fixed several issues to allow for a more comfortable gameplay experience.
Source: NintendoTags: Astral Chain, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Platinum Games, Switch History, updates
This post was written by Jack Longman